We went to PB for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. It was loads of fun. We visited with Popie (Larry), YaYa (Lee), Uncle Mark and Todd, Ali, Nanny, Emily and Cousin Carson! We had a house full! MM racked up on presents. Between her 4 Christmases, I'm not sure where we are going to put them all! We opened gifts in the morning and then had a delicious lunch. We went home that afternoon and we were all pooped! We relax most of rest of the holiday, except when Chris and I cleaned out our closet!
Right now she is sick with respiratory stuff and an ear infection. I feel so bad for her b/c there is nothing we can do for the congestion. The doctor gave her an antibiotic for the ear infection. Hopefully it will go away soon.
MM is starting to get a bottom tooth! We can see it and feel it. Anytime now! She is starting to try to sit up on her own from the laying position. It looks like she is doing crunches now! She claps all the time now too. It's pretty cute. She looks so proud when she does it.
We hope all of you had a Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!
1st Family Christmas

Santa's Loot!

New Toys!

Mom, where are all these toys gonna go??

I like the paper the best!

Clapping for Nanny

Popie and MM
No comments:
Post a Comment