Tuesday, December 23, 2008

3 Christmases and Counting!!

We had a very busy week and weekend. Wednesday night, we went to Conway to Chris' Dad's house for MM's first of four Christmases. She opened her first Christmas present! She loved all the toys she got, especially the monkeys. I posted a video of that.
Friday night we went to PB and spent the night at my Dad's. MM played with her cousin Carson and had a great time. I spent most of the night making a pumpkin and chocolate pie.
Saturday morning, we got up and went to Gillett for her second Christmas. This was Chris' Mom side. We had a good lunch and she opened a bunch of presents. I'm glad she is getting all these toys because she hasn't had much until now. She has just started to get really interested in these sort of things. We stayed in a hotel in Dumas. You can see the picture where MM was taking a bath and the tub looks like a swimming pool to her!
Sunday we packed up and went to Dewitt for our third Christmas. This was Chris' Dad's side. There were sooo many people there! I think 35 or more. She usually gets uncomfortable around a lot of people, but this time she was being a ham! She even started clapping for the first time!
Christmas Eve we are back to PB to spend it with my Dad. I think we are all going to need a long nap after Christmas is over!


Her 1st Christmas Present

MM and Aunt Brianne

Love the Monkeys!

Grandpa is funny!

I love Christmas!

Monkey backpack!

Family Photo!

I'm Pooped!

MM's Swimming Pool!

I'm Mommy's Present!

Yummy!!

My 1st Baby Doll!

Grandma Margaret and MM

Cousin Ethan and MM



Monkeys Galore!!

No comments: