Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy 1/2 Year Birthday!!

Mary Margaret turned 6 months old Sunday! I swear it feels like just yesterday that she was born! She is rolling over like crazy now. She can sit up for a few seconds on her own, but still topples over. She loves her lab Lacey and is always trying to grab her fur. Lacey is so good with her and just lets her do whatever she wants. She is really protective over MM. If she starts crying, Lacey runs over to make sure she is ok.
She is eating Stage 2 foods now which MM is really liking. Her first meal was mac and cheese. She liked it but I personally thought it needed some salt! :) We have some kind of fruit for breakfast and a veggie, meat or combo for dinner.
We went to ACH for her VCUG test to see if she has kidney reflux and she does. It is a grade 2 which means some of the urine is ejected back up into the ureters all the way up to the kidneys. They say that it will probably heal itself over time, but until it does she will more than likely be on antibiotics for several years to prevent anymore infections. We go for her 6 months shots Friday so we will talk with her peditrician more about it. Until then, here are some recent pics!

Weekend Nap with Daddy!

First time in a highchair at a restaurant

Yummy Mac & Cheese!!

Happy 6 month birthday Monkey!!

Bundled up for the chilly morning!

2 comments:

Lauren Smart said...

Happy 6 months MM!!! Mallory can't wait to play with you again!

Murry, Leslie, Hayley, Addison, and Will said...

I love hats on babies...I am sooo glad you are getting some use out of those clothes...I love seeing her in them...reminds me of Hayley and Addison wearing them.