Today MM went to get her 4 month shots. It was not a fun day. She was excited about me picking her up early from daycare, then it all went downhill from there. As soon as we put her on the table to take her clothes off for the check-up, she started screaming. I told Chris she was having flashbacks! The check-up part went good, but when the shot girl came in, she started screaming. I don't know if babies can remember 2 months ago, but I am convinced MM did. It was the same girl who gave her the shots last time. She screamed from the first oral vaccination to the last shot. Dad held her this time, so I got to be the hero who swept her up from all the badness!
She is perfect according to her pediatrician; right on track. Although he said she could use a little more tummy time, which MM HATES!
Here are her stats and percentiles:
14 years ago










1 comment:
Poor little girl! Those shots are noooo fun! Hope she is feeling better now!
Post a Comment