Friday, March 5, 2010

What's Happening in 2010??

I know I have been terrible at blogging this year so now I'm catching up! We've been really busy so far! MM really loved both of the snows we had! The first one was just a dusting and I cannot believe they closed schools, but they did, and we had fun! The second snow storm, I would say, was just beautiful. MM kept looking outside saying "it's snow! it's snow!" I didn't let her play the first day because she was rocking a pretty good cold. But we had fun the next day.
We had a great Valentine's Day. MM and I got our presents in bed, and then Chris and I went to the races while his mom stayed with MM. And it snowed there too! Didn't win anything, but had a great time.
The next day was my 30th birthday, and we just had some nice family time at home. Chris got me a cake and ordered out at one of my favorite restaurants. It was a great day!
MM has been talking a whole lot. She loves to sing and dance. She is completely off the bottle! Yeaaa! Hated washing those things. But it does make me sad too. My baby is becoming a big girl very quickly. And she lets me know it too! She does not like to hold my hand walking into daycare anymore! :(
She has been waking up in the middle of the night for almost 3 months now. She crys and crys until one of us get her. This just randomly started at 19 months. I keep hoping this is just a phase, but it seems to be a long one!
We also had a new addition February 19th! MM got a new baby "cousin"! Jenny and Brian had their baby girl, Molly Elizabeth Ross. She was 5 lbs, 8 oz, 18 inches, born at 2:29 pm. MM thought she was pretty neat. Just kept saying "baby! baby!" I hope MM and Molly grow up to become best friends as Jenny and I did.
I am super excited about our summer this year. We are planning some trips. One to St. Louis to see the Cardinals play, and one to the beach! This will be her first time for both! It seems as the time flys, we have less and less firsts. But she will always be our baby!


I LOVE the snow!

Not alot but something new!
So happy!

She loved making footprints, in the neighbor's driveway!

2nd round of this white stuff!
Should I even attempt??
Singing in the snow!
School Valentine party!
Mom, you're gonna think I'm cute when I go home with a sugar high!
MM and her teacher Miss Gail!
Valentine's in bed. Doesn't get better than that!
Cool new Dora stuff!
Happy Birthday Momma!
I love my Momma, even if she is getting old!
Molly Elizabeth Ross
So precious!
















































































































1 comment:

Sarah Stringer said...

Yeah a new post! Love the pics, can't believe how big she is getting!