We went for Mary Margaret's 2 month check up today. That visit also included one oral vaccination and 3 shots! I think she did better than I did. I held both of her hands and put my face in front of hers and when they stuck her, her eyes got real big with a look of horror and she started screaming and crying! Of course, this is when I lost it also. I cried right along with her. Afterwards, her Daddy picked her up and calmed her down. She was asleep by the time we got back to the car. She has smiled at me since we've been home so I guess she will forgive me and not hate me forever! Here are her stats and where she is percentile wise:
Height: 24 inches (95 - 97%)
Weight: 12.81/2 lbs (75 - 90%)
Head: 15 inches (25%)
My baby girl is gonna be tall! I guess she gets that from Chris' Dad b/c Lord knows she does not get that from her Momma or Daddy!
Before the doctor

Waiting for the doctor in my big girl stroller!

Feeling yucky afterwards at home...

All my boo boos!!
2 comments:
Poor little sweetie! Her little legs are going to be so sore for a few days! But she has gotten SO BIG since I saw her! SHe is such a pretty combination of Mommy and Daddy! Aunt Andrea is going to have a FIT when she sees her on Sunday!
Ya'll have been busy! She is adorable! The pool looks fun... I want one. Hope to see ya'll soon.
Post a Comment